We may collect the following kinds of information from you: (a) contact information, and other personally identifying information; and (b) traffic or “clickstream” data. Our collection of each type of data is described below:
• Purchase, order, return, exchange, or request certain information about our products and services;
• Contact us directly with questions about products, or our services;
• Join our mailing list; or
• Provide us with comments, or suggestions.
Traffic or Clickstream Data. We collect some information regarding your use of the Website by monitoring browser functions, and files accessed by you. This data is referred to as “traffic” or “clickstream” data.
Clickstream data does not contain any personally identifying information, and we may share clickstream data with certain selected third parties. Any such shared data shall be solely in aggregated, anonymous form.
For example, our server may collect information about the websites from which users entered our website, to enable us to determine the most frequently searched terms leading users to our website.
This helps us provide users with the most relevant search results. It also provides us with information that we can use to check for fraudulent behavior, or other abnormalities, and to ensure that our Website is operating efficiently and providing you with optimal service.
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
• To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• To manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
• To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services, provided by us or other third parties;
• To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• To enforce our terms and conditions;
• To manage our business; and
• To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information, or payment methods provided by you, to process payment for any purchases made by you on the Website, or by phone, fax, or mail, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
The information gathered by us will never be shared with third parties. However, we may disclose your information if necessary in the following situations:
• In response to a subpoena, or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement, or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection, or rights available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions, or other agreements, or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information, and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail.
Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions, or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that we will not be liable, or responsible, if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to us, please send an e-mail containing your request to Todd.Gray [insert @ symbol] Hypnoformance.com
You must provide your full name, and the e-mail address from which the request is received (and to which our response will be sent) must match the e-mail on file with us. You may then correct, or delete such information using the procedures specified in the e-mail.
You may also contact us at this address if you think any information we have collected about you is inaccurate or incomplete, or if you want to make changes to the types of information about you that we may be collecting.