It is generally accepted that Hypnotherapy, Guided Imagery, Self-Hypnosis Products, and Strategic Intervention Strategies can help a person improve their confidence, motivation, and self-esteem.
With this in mind, Todd L. Gray, Hypnotherapist and Strategic Intervention Coach, via Gray Matter Development, LLC., (“Gray Matter”) and under the Hypnoformance™ production label, offers a variety of programs and recordings intended to help people develop personal characteristics and strategies, which may help them achieve their goals and dreams.
Ultimately, you are in the driver’s seat so-to-speak, and as such, only you are responsible for your success, or lack thereof if you so choose to believe.
Hypnotherapy products and services are not some sort of get rich scheme, nor do they provide a license to print money. The earning potential of each person, is entirely dependent on the nature of the person using our hypnotherapy products and services.
The degree of success which you experience, and the results which you obtain, are solely dependent on your efforts, and perhaps even a little bit of luck. We urge you to commit to working hard, and to implement your own ideas, knowledge, skills, and techniques. Conduct your own due diligence, and consult with qualified financial service experts before making any kind of investment.
As you are aware, prior experience, and prior successes, are not a guarantee, nor an indication that any of us will succeed in the future.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.” – Author Unknown.
Any testimonials, quotes, or results that are mentioned on this website or elsewhere, should not be considered typical.
As with any business endeavor, you should expect to assume some risks, which may not be suitable for everyone. Accordingly, you should thoroughly review the information offered on this website, and contact us with any questions.
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn. However, there is no promise, or guarantee, that you will experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success, or past results regarding earnings or income, may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request, and also provide statements of expected typical results (email: Todd.Gray[at]Hypnoformance.com); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that certain businesses or life style choices may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses, or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website, or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.